"Baby Lippi"

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 |
Yup, its true.  The cat got out of the bag a bit early so its probably not much of a surprise, but the Filippi Familia is happy to annouce that we are having a baby early next year, a.k.a "Baby Lippi" (Kyle has already picked out the name).  We are so excited but sooooooooooooooooooooooo nervous.  How do people do it with more then one child?!?!?!?!


To my future son/daughter: I saw your first pictures yesterday, I'm still smiling from ear to ear, I am already in love...again, we can't wait to meet you!

To Kyle:  I know you are going to be the best big brother, your so loving and thoughtful, just please...share your toys. ;) 

To the best doggie in the world:  I apologize in advance for anymore tail pulling, kisses and constant hugging too hard, I will try my best to keep this one away...unless of course if its a great photo opportunity!

Love, Mama Filippi

3 comments:

Adventures in Abelingland said...

WE ARE SO EXCITED!!

BenandTwinks said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! SO EXCITING!!

Anonymous said...

GET OUT!!!!! Thought you were "glowing" a little last night but I couldn't get past Dom's "shiner" haha YAY! Such wonderful news!!! Congrats, you guys!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home