Love my friends.....

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 |
But they really pissed me off when they moved hundreds of miles away from me! ;)

 Anywho...moving on...last weekend we went to LA and Tiffani and crew were nice enough to come down from San Diego to visit us.  We spent a couple of hours at our hotel water park and pool, swimming and sitting in the sun enjoying each others company, but it was way too short of a visit.  The following Tuesday Vicci was in town with Nicholas for work and we were able to spend a couple of hours together as well.  Nicky and Kyle spent the entire time laughing and running and making a really weird noise, not sure where that came from, but it was pretty funny to watch!


Every time we see each other its as if months have not passed, I guess thats why we've remained such great friends for years.  I'm still mad at them for moving, but I guess I'll get over it one of these years, I can still give them crap about it everytime we talk!

1 comments:

chefbooba said...

I will never forgive them for moving, tiff too xoxo

Newer Posts Older Posts Home