Me vs. The Potty

Friday, March 12, 2010 |


I know what your thinking, it should be Kyle vs. The Potty...nope.
With Preschool just around the corner its getting to be about that time. I have dreaded this "milestone" more then I dreaded child birth (well maybe not). But it has always been in the back of my mind since I changed his first diaper for some reason. We have had this potty for a couple of weeks now, the video is still in the wrapper, and Kyle has only sat on it once...for about 1.2 seconds.
Its like I don't even want to try, cause I feel like its going to be a long agonizing process. I picture pee pee all over the floor (ughhhhhhhhh, me=germaphobe), changing soggy sheets every other night and having to bring extra clothes with us everywhere we go since he'd rather play then even stop and eat most of the time.
But, on the other hand, my son is a genius, and he could pick it up just like that. Especially if we can find some Thomas the Tank Engine underwear!
Look at it, its just laughing at me!

0 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home